Surprisingly, most people still think of house painting only as a way to make their homes look beautiful. The reality is that when done properly, house painting can result in significantly greater benefits for you.
Painting the interior or exterior of your home can:
- Restore, protect and extend the life of surfaces
- Raise the value of your home
- Help a house sell faster
- Lower your energy bills
- Create a mood
…and much more
Ready to learn how to get the most out of house painting for your home?
Then stick around, because everything you need is right here!
Whether you are looking to hire a painting contractor or for advice on better house maintenance, you’ve come to the right place.
Things to know for your next painting project:
- Worst and best places to find a contractor
- What to look for in painting contractors
- Mistakes to avoid when hiring a contractor
- What goes into contractor quote
- When to use contractor help and when to DIY
- How to use color wheel for choosing paint colors
- Ready-to-use color schemes and color combinations
- Everyday color psychology
- Latest color trends
- Seasonal interior and exterior house painting tips
- House painting for house sellers
- How to save money on home painting
- Ways to increase the value of your house